Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Around the World: Virtual Morocco & Venice

Only in SL can I go to both Virtual Morocco and Venice in a snap (or teleport!)

First I went to Virtual Morocco (where's my fez? I don't have it on?) and checked out the bazaar areas, with spices and rugs, tagines and vases. So wonderfully exotic. Looming over it all is the beautiful Hassan II mosque. I picked up a 3-tiered lamp for myself and a wooden puzzle box for Thom then headed over to Ethereal Teal, home of the Particle Lab.

I wasn't there to check out the Lab. I've been before and it's very cool, but I'll save that for another posting. Teal is beautiful with its different sections. I decided to go to Venice today and check out St. Mark's Square and the canal and bridge. Very pretty. I believe I can take a gondola, but I didn't do it this time. Maybe the next?

No comments: