Thursday, June 28, 2007

Baube Craziness and Dragons!

Tonight was a pretty crazy day for me in SL...lots to do and see.

I had a chance to hang out with my l'il sis Baube, which has been a treat lately as her computer's on the blink. As you can see, she was surrounded by blue fire today. I dodged toilet paper rolls as she and her friend Brene tossed them at one another. He then pulled out a HUGE gun and "Aaaaiggh!" she was off screaming as he chased her with it.Another of her friends, Dana, appeared--as a bone dragon--dripping blood and everything. I always have fun with Baube. You never quite know what will happen next.
Speaking of dragons, Dominic came by Vista del Mar to show me his new sculptie dragon AV. I think he enjoys being able to stretch out there. He looked so cool that I wanted to reach out and touch him or something.

No comments: