Thursday, June 21, 2007

Caledon Wanderings: South Pacific Dance/Beefcake Auction

Greetings! I attended the Relay for Life South Pacific-themed Dance & Beefcake Auction last night. I donned my retro bikini (after one I saw in a photo from the "I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair" scene). Ten of some of the most interesting gentlemen in Caledon had put themselves on the block, much to the delight of ladies such as myself, who bid on them for a fun date. I may have lost the bid at the last moment for Sir Telemachus (after being highest for an hour!), but I do believe I have now made a new friend in him. His offer of a weapons lesson during the date was what caught my attention! Forget romance and dancing, this time the prospect of gripping cold hard metal and learning how to wield it caught my breath. Okay, and the fact that he's handsome too didn't hurt either, LOL!

I would like to thank the Baron Bardhaven for the lovely picture of me he gave to me recently!

No comments: