Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Visit to Steelhead

I have heard a lot about Steelhead, but had never seen it myself. I thought I'd go for a visit and who knows, maybe find something to decorate my shop. I thought Steelhead was gorgeous and well-planned out with its trees and American Pacific Northwest town feel. It was quiet while I was there, so I wandered the streets alone, looking at the different shops along the water. When I came to the railroad station, I had to take out my parasol as it was starting to rain. I stood there for a moment, watching the light shower and the raindrops hit the ground. Very pretty. I am looking forward to visiting there again!

2 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

I seem to recall coming to Steelhead via the chatter and buzz in the Caledon blogs I was reading in mid 07. I seem to remember a railway station very different to the one now - and maybe a large photograph of the founders (although this may be a creatrion of my dodgy memory)

Eladrienne Laval said...

Yes, there used to be a large group photo in the station.