Sunday, September 30, 2007

SL Exhibit Hopping: Hyperformalism Exhibit

I was told about this Hyperformalism exhibit by DanCoyote Antonelli quite a while ago by my friend Zen, who did the scripting for it. It took me so long to finally make it, but I was so glad that it was still up! It is on a series of levels with interconnecting clear platforms and pods. I thought it was beautiful, its centerpiece being a prism of shimmering color hundreds of meters high and beside it a golden one, its edges more jagged and reaching into the sky as well. I flew through the colors, enveloped in them...
I had to play with the pixel board where you get to create your own designs on it on the smaller board, which is reflected on the huge one. I went for an American Southwest pattern...
And among all of that I found a little piece of Caledon in this house that represented Zen's life in Caledon...
I am glad that I wore my dragonfly wings that have flight assist (which you need) built in. Here I am 1000m up looking down at the whole thing...
I took my time walking through and really enjoyed it! You can find it at the Arts and Letters sim.

No comments: