Friday, November 9, 2007

Jello in Unusual Places

Dia had a party at her home that I can only describe as "super fun" for lack of a better description! A small group of friends dancing, teasing one another, laughing and having a great time. I will say that fainting with a sword and scabbard on your back hurts because it digs into you, you know...

The party got wild. I had challenged Hotspur to a bikini jello wrestling match the other day and he called my bluff. Frequency brought out the wrestling balls and he brought the jello and it was ON. Folks got pinned, bitten (sorry about that Mr Offcourse), and slammed. I was getting offers to help get jello out of some more, um, unusual places, and I couldn't stop laughing I had so much fun!

1 comment:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

I dunno what to comment in this post, even this late. That this pic makes my ass look big? That Ex looks positively owned? Or that I doubt I'll ever forget that night?

I'll always be thankful for the few good friends that I can be myself around.