Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Elle's First Year: My SL Cast of Characters

Everyone has a cast of characters in their SL in a way. I'm just happy to have the following close friends in mine...

Thom:
Met this sweet, kind Brit my first week in SL and I don't know how the hell he has put up with me for this long...
Edwina:
Flirty naughty swooning fashion-loving goodness all rolled up into a way-too-much-fun package...
Gryffin:
His wonderfully sarcastic humor, immense creative talent and genuine "goodness" is what makes him special to me...Dia:
I could've put up a pic of her as the hardass warrior chick shoot-'em-up rocker that I know and luv, but I thought I'd show her in a moment of quiet instead...Puck:
Hedonistic, gothy, wry, crazy, subversive, and loyal father of my 3 SL kids (Puck Jr, Patti, & Adrian, lol--long story) who gets me into as much "mess" as I do him...Phin:
See that look on his face? I probably just said something crazy! Phin is my balance and my calm and I love him for it...Well, that and the fact that he is really, really hot...

No comments: