Friday, March 21, 2008

Biking Through the Wastelands

I had always heard about the post-apoc collection of sims that make up the Wastelands. I have met a few of its residents in Suffugium before. Highly creative, really nice, and pretty damn funny, so last night I thought I'd check the place out for myself...I decided I was going to bike through all 8 of the sims and brought out my trusty hobo bike. I started out in the Wastelands, went North through Burnt Oak and the North Yard and down into the Junkyard...
I want to believe that this is someone's pet just saying "Hi"...
I kept on down to Fort Stygian and around to Ashvasta and Cormac, where I found the high mesa...
I stopped to look at the Great Fissure and said hello to an alien named Yonathan. After all, just because you're a scavenger alien or a "different" being doesn't mean you shouldn't be talked to, you know? If you're a fan of creative builds and sims with a vision of theme like I am, the Wastelands is worth the trip.

No comments: