Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dancing Through It All

Went to the SL Bloggers Party at Crap Mariner's incredible clocktower build at Edloe Island, where we danced our way through a big server meltdown. How we all managed to stay inworld, who the hell knows. I came as my half of Connolly & Laval LLP, complete w/briefcase and cease and desist orders that Zoe and I regularly threatened to serve...
Here is Crap, our fabulous host, getting his robot groove on...
Me defying gravity doing the "fanbelt strut"...
I safely was able to tp back to Vista, where I sat contemplating a big decision regarding it. It has been my home for almost a year. No matter where else I put down roots in SL, Vista and the Moorings Gardens is my home. Such a long complicated story and it really makes me think about issues of home in a virtual world...

No comments: