Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Date With a Good Cause!

Want to win a date with me? Come out to Team Caledon's SL RFL Ladies Auction on Saturday, March 22 from 2-5 SLT! I'm tickled that they chose me as the "face" of this and the Team's accompanying booklet about Caledonians affected by cancer, as this issue is quite important to me. You don't have to be Caledonian to participate!

If you win, you know me...crazy things could happen. You could end up flying tiny-style around Caledon waters, going for a hair-raising spin in the Suicide Runner, dancing and wine in my meadow, and having an E.Laval SL RFL waistcoat named after you--with you being the model!

How does this work? You can either come to the Auction on Saturday at the Amiaguas Mauritius sim or pop over and start the bidding now! Good luck and I hope to see you there!

No comments: