Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lost in the Sewers w/Disco Pimp Puck

"Puck? Are you dressed as a pimp?" some of the regulars in Suffugium asked him upon our arrival. "A pimp? Nooo, I'm just ready to disco," he said. Why, of course. We popped into Lex Neva's shop and found the Ark in a back room. Forget the spare body parts just lying around. Yes, that ark. No melted flesh, although I told Puck that I'm surprised he didn't burst into flames just by being that close to it...Afterwards, we played the "Nuke the Crap Out of the USA" geography game--o' DOOM! I now know exactly where Kansas is and Puck can spell "Mississippi", but can't spell "Connecticut"! The fact that New Jersey's destruction won the game for him was not lost on us...
I then found an entrance to the sewers and down we went--and became lost. "I think we're going to run out of food," he said. "I've got candy in my pocket!" I said. Some off color remarks ensued and we were convinced we were hopelessly lost...
Until we found a way out...

No comments: