Monday, April 28, 2008

Angel RP: "And So Then, This..."

It is a sin to believe evil of others, but it is seldom a mistake.
--H.L. Mencken

I staggered into what could only passably be called Toxian's hospital and laid down upon one of its beds, not caring for the moment about anything more than how I had gotten there. I stared up at the stained ceiling tiles as my wounds healed and could only think one thought over and over again: "How had it come to this and why am I doing this?"

I made a mistake. A rather grievous one if it was enough to land me in here. I crossed a much higher level Shadow. One who I believe thinks he taught me a lesson by shooting me although I did not (and was unable to) draw my weapon. I should have communicated that better. I should have done a lot of things better. I will not forget this night. I would have rather ended up in a pool of blood having drawn my sword and fighting badly that not to have done so at all...

So once again, "How had it come to this and why am I doing this?"

No comments: