Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chouchou and Blades

I decided that I felt like being in "Ghost Elle" form today and taking a tip from Bettina Tizzy's "Not Possible in RL" blog, I went to a pretty little location today. Chouchou is a Japanese band that only exists in SL, and they have a twinkling room that just charmed me...I sat in the swing at the tree for quite a while, listening to their music as I swayed back and forth...
I wanted the "Little Tiara Box" to play their songs on my land parcel at Vista and ended up at the Gyobboku[sp] store in the Sapporo sim. I love that you can sample songs and then go to a link to buy and download them...
And yet, despite that mellowness, somehow I later felt like wielding dual blades from Bitter Thorns. Hmm...I must find a sim to rock this look while doing so. I haven't fought in quite a while...

No comments: