Sunday, April 20, 2008

SL Bloggers Party: Camping of a Different Sort

This month's big Bloggers party was hosted by Tymmerie Thorne and her partner Jerremy Darwin, who I called the "Bear" and exchanged much trashtalk ("I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN POSSUM!" "BRING IT, BEAR!!" with...Which is really saying something as I really was a tiny opossum. I whipped up the outfit myself, so I was tickled to later tie for the costume contest. And yes, my nametag says "ROADKIL"...There was a great turnout. Rosie rocks, Zoe had on her Daisy Dukes and Kitty Lalonde...well, Kitty barely had hers on. *winks* There were some Greenies aliens and we were all having a great time...
There was chocolate wrestling. The "Bear" and I were scheduled for a match, but my tiny AO doesn't work with regular anims. Damn. I teased Crap Mariner about not wanting to get his white suit dirty, but he changed into something more wrestle-worthy for a match we all wanted to see: Crap vs. Vint Falken. Vint ended up being the victor...
GoSpeed Racer looks on as Crap lays there afterwards. I poked him with my hiking stick. Quick! I think he has chocolate in his gears! We bloggers know how to par-tay.

No comments: