Saturday, April 12, 2008

Star Wars Tiny Bunny: May the Force Be With Me

I can blame my love of Star Wars on my mom. Darn her and her Star Wars storybook and taking me to see episodes IV-VI as a kid! I could not resist getting a jedi uniform and lightsaber and visiting Sedona Sparrow's Tiny Tattooine...Afterwards, I put on my observer tag and headed over to Mos Eisley 2.0, a DCS RP sim. Man, I wish my lightsaber wasn't just for show...
A crashed tie fighter. I had nothing to do with it...this time...
Oh no...I knew that there had to be a sarlacc! Uh oh...Got too close! Tentacle! Oh damn!
*sighs* If you ever wanted to know what it looks like from the inside while you're being digested, here you go...

4 comments:

Edward Pearse said...

I think you need to start adding SLURLs to these places. :-) Looks wonderful. I shall have to go and check it out.

I *did* manage to find Raglan Galaxy (I think) but after my 10th crash in half an hour I gave up and logged out.

Eladrienne Laval said...

You know, that's a good idea...I'll add the slurls in to my back posts.

Edward Pearse said...

Oh and I meant to ask, the Jedi outfit you have on is rather impressive. The only other one I've seen was the Ferret and Fezz one which didn't seem up to their usual stuff. Where did you get yours?

Eladrienne Laval said...

If you go to the space station, it is available from one of the vendors there. It really is very well done and the cape's hood may be worn either up or down. The lightsaber is from the Ferret & Fez version though.