Saturday, April 26, 2008

WTF LL of the Day: NOOOOO!!!!!

Can you hear me screaming all the way from Vista del Mar? If you have ever lost important inventory, this one's for you...

Since I was moving, I put all of my furniture, collections, art, and one of a kind pieces I've amassed in my year-plus in here in a folder called "Vista Moving Items" to make it easy to find and place everything when I was done. I keep all of my truly special things here at Vista. Since the house was completed, I was ready to decorate, but LiLa had a little surprise for me...NO FOLDER. Oh dear God, it's like having your virtual home burn down! I contacted LiLa, using my Premium membership to Live Chat. They did see it was there , but with all of the asset server issues, I can't access it or see it myself. They said it "should" come back when the issues clear up. Oh no...that could be never at this rate! Nuuuuuuuu...

No comments: