Tuesday, May 13, 2008

[SOLD] Caledon Regency Parcel Available!

SOLD!

I am selling the parcel rights to my beautiful 1536 waterside lot in Regency as I would like to relocate to another lot closer to the hub there.

It is at #10 Thornfield, Regency's main road, just at the bend. The neighbors in Regency are friendly, the architecture's pretty, and yes, you really can sail from there (I've done it!).

I am selling it for $18,432L which is the original price I purchased the land rights for from the Guvnah. You will continue to pay tier to him. It is a double prim lot with 702 prims available and if you would like to a copy of the pier with its Caledon bunting, I will be more than happy to give you one. Click HERE if you would like to visit and see the property.

Please contact me inworld if you are interested. Thank you!

No comments: