Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ghosts of Landmarks Past, Pt I

I thought that I would be good and do some inventory cleanup. Looking through my landmarks, I realized I had some really old ones and thought I'd bounce from LM to LM! A lot of places moved or changed hands, especially a lot of my fave salsa dancing haunts, but some were still there like the Gardens of Apollo in Acropolis...I landed on my head a lot. Barely escaped banlines and security orbs. Rezzed into water...a LOT. I popped by my first home, the island of Digital Nirvana. My former corner lot now has a treehouse on it. I smiled as I remembered really good times with a handsome neighbor there. I moved on...
And rezzed on a pier in the island of Ibiza to a wand wielding woman and two Mr Potato Heads. Dear God, did she do that to them? I took a snap and Tp'd out just as one put on his tongue and came a little too close to me. But at least it isn't as bad as TP'ing to a LM and surprising a brand-new club owner in the middle of building and the lovely lady beside him holding a clipboard and wearing just a strap-on. All of us laughed actually when I explained that I was just popping through very old LMs. The bouncing around was actually a lot of fun and made me recall my wide-eyed noob days, when I explored constantly and lately, I've been doing that again. It's a big world out there with lots to see...even Potato Heads.

No comments: