Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Revelatory Leap Off the Edge

First, to update you all on Vittorio, he is still unconscious, but he is stable. He was stepping off of a curb and a light runner hit him and dragged him. Police saw it happen and caught the guy right away. So many wonderful things were about to happen for him in RL and the V. I know is a fighter. He'll be back and we'll sit in his meadow--the original one (he's the one who gave me mine)--and talk about being beautiful and the burdens that come with that. Everyone, please continue to think positive thoughts for him...Newbe and I have always been quite close and tonight, it's like a lightbulb went off for him due to a) a recent negative experience in Babbage involving his skybox, and b) I showed him creativity unleashed and he realized he had been limiting himself inworld. Trust me, now that won't happen again...
And in that same vein, Lunar and I went to Virtual Starry Night. We had both been, but I hadn't been with someone else before. It's always interesting the things that others observe that we may not have thought of...

No comments: