Thursday, May 8, 2008

SleezyWood...Not A Steelhead Urban Legend

I let a certain elf convince me to go exploring Gnarli's Egyptian wonderland with him. All I'll say is the pyramid was quite a surprise...But not as much as SLeezyWood, a sim nearby to Steelhead that I had always heard about, but didn't know was real...
Let's just say that the decor is "trailer park chic" and highly creative. I didn't know what made me laugh harder: the cop car on a home's roof or this...
We raced shopping carts around in a parking lot... And even met the sim's owner Sleezy Riggles. Way too much fun. Visit it for yourself!

1 comment:

Michael Röhm said...

In those days before I came to Caledon, my friend Molko Malady and I were checking out the sleazy and run down joints in SL, while entertaining thoughts that if either of us had any talent, we'd make a dark RP sim based on mid 70s Times Square. I fondly remember Sleazywood. The shopping cart racing, the driving around in a huge freebie UPS truck, the bouncing around in some dude's trampoline. Ah, the good old days.