Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stars and Monsters and Quiet

I Heart Madcow. He is always so much fun to talk to. We were discussing art and astronomy and how beautiful the universe is and how it inspires our work. I gave him a piece of my RL "Starbirth" art series and he gave me a "Solar Dragon" AV as an early birthday present (it's this Saturday). He had created it for himself based upon a piece at his NMC installation, "Ars Simulacra." You can see a shot of the original sculpture here, although photos just don't do justice to how beautiful it is...Kheph is the creator of the Lovecraft god-monsters at October Country and invited me to a surprise birthday party thrown for Taliesin Morgath. Of course we showed up as the Deep One and me, as a Mi-Go. Another partygoer came as an Elder Thing. Seeing us dance was pure comedy. Only inworld...
I ended the evening with Lunar, talking at the SL Botanical Gardens. That's a quiet place I hadn't been to in a long time...

No comments: