Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Back! And Better Than Before!

Well, my computer is now that I had it upgraded while I was away in the RL country for a week! I feel like I am too after spending time at my family's country house listening to the birds, playing guitar, talking to my grandmom and getting some general clarity on both RL and my SL as well. I needed that time to heal in a way and two things became clear that apply to both: Spend time with those you care about the most and do what brings you the most happiness. Let go of past hurts, move forward and focus on living in the moment...create the world in the way you want it to be.

Finally, I can see Windlight in its beauty, so the first images I took were of Laval Point...
It shrouded in fog...
And the water at Caledon Regency. It is the water that I could not wait to see the most! Beautiful! I gasped when it first switched over!
I had Phin to take me sailing as being on the Firth of Caledon and seeing it for the first time like this was spectacular. There really are so many beautiful things inworld. I want to go back to a lot of favorite places and see them all again now!
Sometimes, despite all of my excitement and love of travelling all over the grid, it is simple things like watching the sun set over the water with Phin that makes SL worthwhile...

No comments: