Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tiny Olympics End & Squirrel-on-Squirrel Violence

I had a wonderful time participating in the Raglan Tiny Olympics and a month later, it has come to an end with my tem, Green, taking the overall bronze. I had a great time doing this . It just reaffirmed how great the tiny community is to me! Pictured (l to r): Chaffro, me, Eleanora, Mutley and Angel before the Team Green hut......and me in front of the medal platform with my medals...
Afterwards Phin and I were hanging out on my building skyplat and I was showing him my BlackOps outfit and pistol (which works!). Sorry about your toe sweetie!

1 comment:

Zayn Till said...

Squirrel on Squirrel violence! OH NOES!!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself in the olympics and thanks so much for participating! It was so much funnnnnnn :D