Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wanderings of Lady Fluffytail

Good morrow, my faithful readers! Phineas Messmer--Lord Fluffytail of Acorn (I do so love his van Dyke beard and moustache!)--and I, his Lady, attended Raglan's Medieval Festival. I played a carousing tune upon my lute, but alas, our ears soon began to trouble us...When m'Lord had to attend to other business, I, Lady Fluffytail, went upon my way to Renaissance Island, where I found a most unusual sword...rooted in a stone...
The lands were empty so I was free to roam amongst the lovely buildings. I saw no signs of quarantine, so the plague can not be blamed...
All the world's a stage, and the squirrels merely players...
O forsooth! I must not soil my dress as I cross this open sewer. I might be a rodent, but that is ne'er a wondrous sight to behold! Ew!

No comments: