Saturday, December 27, 2008

Exploring Terabithia

It's nice to get away and explore sometimes, so Lunar suggested we visit the Realm of Terabithia the other day as he was interested in a new fantasy RP sim. He had on a set of some of the most stunning elven armor I've seen. One of the first things that we did was to take a canoe around its waterways. We both couldn't stop laughing hard at one point as he ran it aground and kept on going--over land! We then hopped out and went on foot throughout its various sections that we had access to...
We had on our observer tags, which meant that we we were not to interfere with the ongoing RP, but its residents didn't seem to mind interacting with us anyway. Usually it involved a well-deserving suspicion of my intent as a drow on their lands. I suppose a dark elf travelling through surface lands with a moon elf is an unusual sight. We stood on the bluff near the underdark entrance that overlooked the lands and I teased him that I look forward to being his adversary. Now if only I can learn how to use Spellfire...

No comments: