Thursday, December 4, 2008

iPod "Poem" Meme...Sure, Why Not?

Thought I'd do the fun iPod meme going around. Do shuffle songs and choose the first lines of the first 20 songs that come up and post the results. Here's mine. Oh...my...

Something's going on

Like a fool I went and stayed too long
I had a lover
Can I go on my way without you
Baby, look at me
If your girl only knew
It's getting so lonely inside this bed
Remember how you used to phone up and wouldn't say your name...you'd just say Hey You
Never in my wildest days did I think I'd find someone like you
It's like yesterday I didn't even know your name
You only stay with me in the morning
Games, changes and fears
I can't sleep at night, I toss and turn
Men and people will fight ya down
I thought that love would conquer all
Qual mi conturba i sensi
I gave you all the love I got
Mata yo ga akereba owakare
What you want, baby I got it
I've got another confession to make...I'm your fool

2 comments:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

Something's going on - no kiddin!

Eladrienne Laval said...

I know, right! I saw the result and was like "Geesh!"