Sunday, February 15, 2009

Exploring with Elle & Phin!

Phin and I decided to hop around the Grid tonight exploring. How does the game work? Go to a location and once there, pick a cool item and then choose the next location from its creator's picks. We started out in a 2004 build called Chase's Manhattan, where we zipped around on a Vespa. Phin was holding on for dear life and wisely said nothing about my steering...
Since we were on an older build kick, we ended up at Midnight City, via Aimee Weber's picks...Phin wanted to show me something fun at Artificial Isle and I found the Hall of Justice, taking me back to my kiddie Super Friends (Wonder Twin powers...ACTIVATE!) days...We then ended up at the Mocha Cathedral, where I'm sure Phin was thanking God he survived that Vespa ride...And somehow he wasn't afraid to let me be the captain of the Defiant at the Indigo: Sci-Fi Geeks Museum & Theater...

No comments: