Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Taloo: Gearing Up for Mardi Gras

Salut chers! Thought I'd head over to New Taloo and see what was goin' on. Mmhmm...I was a flapper possum...
Stood on Shotgun Row talking to Nikita Weymann and Louhi Gothly about Mardi Gras and goings-on in Taloo. Right now there's a big hunt going on. Lots of fun stuff to be found at the artists and merchants around town (including my place, Miss Elle's Lucky #7, on Shotgun Row). There's gonna be a big parade with floats on Sunday at Noon...I can tell ya, my being a possum wasn't the most unusual thing to see...TWO streetcards went by us (double the runnin' over trouble, I say) and a shout went out as Johnny Skosh rode by in one: "ZOMBIE!" He politely said hello to me as he went by. Guess possum brains ain't appetizin'. Gotta love this place...

No comments: