Friday, March 13, 2009

Wastelands Visit and Rodents of Unusual Size

I'm not wasting another breath on the Sin Continent issue for now until it actually happens. That's when the interesting issues regarding it will arise. For now? I headed over to the Wastelands to see Dia's latest digs. See, the Wastes has a parcel swap program, enabling residents to move around to equal-sized plots if they want a change. It makes sense to me as the community is one whose very theme revolves around a post-apoc, semi-nomadic, survival lifestyle. She swapped her Bog barbershop to stake out a new spot at the Fissure...I loved her beanbag so much that we decided to venture cross-sim and get one for me too...
Her scooter had undergone a few modifications since the last time I rode it and we made our way across the rugged landscape...I later wandered down the way from her place and besides the heads/skulls on a stick, random big creature bones and unidentified goo, I found these, um...R.O.U.S. Let's just say I gave that cage a wide berth...

1 comment:

Michael Röhm said...

Heads on stakes? ROUSes? Sounds like a great place to me!