Monday, May 11, 2009

Building Away in Steelhead!

I have been very busy inworld lately, between trying to finish up some new dresses and menswear for the warm weather months and creating new buildings in Steelhead Harborside. I'd post what I've done so far building-wise, but a certain elf insists upon being surprised by them.

They are based upon this 1897 church building in Antelope, OR and the historic 1897 Martinson's Cabin in the WA town Lunar & Tensai live in and should be down by the end of the week. The cabin will be a post office and the church will be a small museum, although I haven't decided upon its theme yet. It'll be either historic preservation, quilts, the Pacific NW, or Steelhead itself. I might even change the exhibit according to what I feel like and I hope that folks will enjoy it. I truly love to build and like the idea of creating something nice for others in the community to enjoy.

No comments: