Friday, May 1, 2009

Walpurgisnacht: Steelhead

It being a 2-day celebration by the Consulate, the Walpurgisnacht cavorting continued the next evening in Steelhead Boomtown under an exploding volcano. I had a great time twirling around the fire in my demoness form, hooves and all...Fuzz looked pretty werewolfy...
Now there is the demon Lunar that I danced with last year. I really like the horns that he has now! It was a lot of fun...
Sometimes we get new visitors to Steelhead at our events, and tonight a new resident to SL visited us. She told us we were the first folks to be so nice to her and we all gave her pointers about adjusting to life inworld. She stayed the rest of the time and told us she had a great time. I wish her good luck in her experiences in here. Sometimes it is finding nice folks and that kind first impression can set the stage for our lives in SL to come.

No comments: