Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Steampunk Mermaid Elle

I actually love being a mermaid as much as being a tiny. I find swimming through SL and seeing it from an entirely different perspective to be calming. I found this gorgeous steampunk mermaid fin set and was like...this is it. I've found my ultimate mer look. I swam around Steelhead's waters. I think it would be fantastic if Port Harbor had an underwater place of interest to mer folk...
After all of that swimming I was a bit tired and thought I would go and relax in my bowl on the lawn. I am looking forward to exploring the waters of other places.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really fine skin. Is it different from your usual skin (which I remember as having freckles)?

Eladrienne Laval said...

Thank you! It is definitely different from my human skin as the colors gradate from orange to brown to dark gray. It has kind of a scales effect as well.