Friday, November 13, 2009

Just Another Night in Steelhead

There's nothing quite like logging in to presents, and this time a really pretty necklace was awaiting me...Lunar had just put down the new train station in Steelhead, based upon this one, so I went over to check it out...While inside, he asked me "Did you just see a big robot go by?" I said "This is SL. Anything is possible." But sure enough, the large robot peered into the Steelbucks coffee shop in Harborside and continued to explore the town...
Lunar asked me to join him on a quick errand. We both looked down at a deer sprawled out on the ground in Port Harbor. We figured it strayed from someone's property and he returned it to its owner to graze some more. I joked that the evil tiny kitty next door would've been eating venison for days if she found it first...

No comments: